There’s nothing like coming home from a long day at work to find your house clean and smelling fresh. Returning home with a clean state of the house will keep you from stress. To avoid this, you should try to make your home always clean and shining every day. What you need to do is to clean your house. Cleaning your house can be a daunting task, especially when you are busy with work or family. Well, maybe you feel confused and overwhelmed to clean your whole house. We asked some professional cleaners what they do to make their job easier and they shared their best tips with us. Luckily, there are some simple tips that you can use to keep your house clean and shine everyday.
Make a Cleaning Schedule
First, they recommend creating a cleaning schedule that will help you keep your house tidy on a daily and weekly basis. This will also save you time in the long run as well as make it easier for your cleaner to do their job efficiently. For example, you can make a cleaning schedule by room. From living room to kitchen. You can categorize and schedule cleaning in each room to make your task easier.
- Livingroom. As one of the most used rooms in the house, the living room can become a bit dusty and dirty. A little bit of effort can go a long way to keeping this space clean and inviting. Start by de-cluttering the area by throwing away anything that doesn’t belong there, such as dirty shoes, bags and toys. This will help keep the room tidy and give you more time to spend in it.
- Clean the Bedroom. Keeping your bedroom clean and tidy is crucial for your health and mood. It can help improve sleep and reduce allergies. You should dust, wipe and vacuum your bedroom at least once a week to keep it looking and feeling fresh. It is also a good idea to change your bedding every seven days to make sure you get a good night’s sleep.
- Kitchen. The kitchen is a high-traffic area of the home where spills, crumbs and other food residue are easy to come by. Getting rid of messes as they happen is a key to keeping your kitchen clean. This can be done by washing dishes as they’re used, simply tidying up spills and dropping garbage in the trash as it accumulates.
- Bathroom. Bathrooms are one of the most difficult rooms to clean because they can attract so much dirt and grime. It is recommended to do a thorough clean once a week to keep your bathroom looking fresh and germ-free. Clean all parts of the bathroom like mirrors, sinks and showers from becoming covered with bacteria and other dirt. You can use a mixture of salt, vinegar and baking soda to remove built-up scum on bathroom surfaces. Apply the solution, scrub it off and then rinse it off with warm water.
- Dining Room. A tidy dining room is a great place to spend time with family and friends. The first thing to do when you want to clean your dining room is to clear off all the clutter from it. This can help make the job easier and will prevent a lot of dust, dirt, and debris from accumulating in your dining area. After clearing off the table, chairs and other furniture, wipe down all surfaces with a microfiber cloth moistened with your cleaning spray of choice. This includes everything from window sills and mirrors to picture frames and lamps.
Before you start cleaning, it is important to declutter the room and take any unnecessary items out of the home (this could be junk that needs to be thrown away, or anything else that doesn’t belong in this room). This can really set you up for a productive cleaning session. It also helps to avoid clutter in your home. You will only use the things you really need. Old or unused items should be removed. If you are not used to it, it might be a little difficult, but believe me, this will help keep your house tidy and organized.
Provide Proper Storage
In order to keep your home still clean and shine everyday, you have to provide proper storage. It means the storage should be adjusted according to the needs and the type of goods to be stored. For example, you can store large items in an adequate container. Likewise with small items, you can use a container that fits the size. The point is to make sure every item in your home should have a designated place in its place so that everything becomes clear. And make sure your family members also know about it. So it will be easy for them to find and return it to their place again. With an organized home, it will be easier to get a clean, orderly and shining house every day.
Accessible and Smart Cleaning Tools
It is also important to keep your cleaning tools accessible and within reach. It would be easier for your to clean your home if your cleaning tools are easy to reach. Also, to ease you in your daily house cleaning tasks, you can use smart home cleaning tools. Now, there are many smart home cleaning tools available that you can choose according to your needs. Such as vacuum robots, multi-function vacuum cleaners, and more.